I thought i would start a new Brotherhood game, and at the start when i'm in the Vatican Temple the box on the side comes up, the database of Ezio. Now i opened this and it explains about Ezio's history blah blah blah...... but the final paragraph seemed to intrest me more than anything :''This all sounds very far-fetched when I write it out like that,now doesn't it? Fortunately, we have the Animus records to prove it, so we didn't dream it or anything. Unless we're all in a dream right now.....''
    Now seeing as i've seen vast ammounts of theories on the whole 'memory within a memory' debates, I just want to know what people think of this, is it a clue?is it just Shauns way of putting things? or is it just me getting far too addicted with this game!
    <span class="ev_code_RED">It is important that you remember to add a spoiler warning to the thread title of any thread containing gameplay information. Failure to do so will not only ruin the game for others but put you at risk of suspension, I've edited the title for you on this occasion but make sure to remember this next time.</span>

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    I think it's more likely to be an homage to Inception. I don't give this 'somebody reliving Desmond's memories' idea much credit.

spoiler...i also thought that as well, especially considering the end of brotherhood and those 2 voices.If at the end of AC3 we discover everythings a dream, i am gonna be really mad if its not explained correctly.

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by zabaranak:
    spoiler...i also thought that as well, especially considering the end of brotherhood and those 2 voices.If at the end of AC3 we discover everythings a dream, i am gonna be really mad if its not explained correctly.
    Indeed. The only possible way I can see this "dream" theory working, is if the two William M. and his associate have Desmond in an Animus, viewing his own memories, much like Daniel Cross in The Fall #3.