This issue is post in Oleg's room. I post here in order to get answer quickly.
    ISSUE:
    When I set water to 4 and I fly over the water, I can see a dark circle on the water surface. Some time this dark circle becomes transparent and you can see the hull of aircraft under the water through it.

waiting for your help. Thankx

stansdds's Avatar Senior Member
    driver:newest.

How new? The black circle thing was fixed with 96.89 and later, but if "newest" means the 94.24 that was recently released, then you will see the black circle. I don't understand why, but Nvidia actually released an old driver and labeled it as new. Check out 97.92 or 158.27, I found those two were very good with my 7950GT and no black circles.

Thanks for your reply. I will try the drive you told me.

spface's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally posted by stansdds:
    driver:newest.

How new? The black circle thing was fixed with 96.89 and later, but if "newest" means the 94.24 that was recently released, then you will see the black circle. I don't understand why, but Nvidia actually released an old driver and labeled it as new. Check out 97.92 or 158.27, I found those two were very good with my 7950GT and no black circles.
    I´ve also got a 7950gt, and still see circles, i thought the newest nvidia drivers were 94.24? are they not?

yeah in Nvidia offical site.newest nvidia drivers is 94.24. Maybe Stansdds is talking about the beta driver.

stansdds's Avatar Senior Member
    158.27 was released as a quadro driver, but it works on nearly every Nvidia card and carries the WHQL certification. You can find it at Guru3d.com. 94.92 is latest official release, but it's not that good of a driver.

Did someone say 97.92?

Get 'em here...smooth, just like cream corn though a goose

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1556

I tried 97.92, it works well. The dark circle is gone, Thanks.