Hello,

Well, it has been reported on UBI's main page that SHIV has been released. I quote the following statement.

"Wednesday 03/21/07 - The wait has ended: Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific has finally been released! If you haven't already gotten a copy, go and pick up one now to get the limited time edition with all the great extras like the DVD documentary!"

When are the digital downloads going to be available to pre order customers?. I quote UBI again in regards to Pre-Order.
    "What is a pre-order?
    When a game is not yet available to retail but you would like to be one of the first to get it, you can pre-order the game and have it waiting for you when it's ready rather than you waiting for it to get to the store!"

Since the product has been released to Retail as of 03/21/2007, UBI is in violation of its own Pre-Order policy. It clearly states that Pre-Order customers will be the first to get said game. If EB in my area has this game in stock, I am going to cancel my pre-order with UBI. I tell you this as well, I will "NEVER" Pre-Order with your company again, this is a result of your companies out-right-lie to your customers in regards to Pre-Order.

Michael

me too no more pre orders

Minoos's Avatar Senior Member
    I cannot promise anything, but I reached UBI regarding this question.
    They promised to answer. I just hope that it won't take long.

Edit : You have to understand that I am only a Ubi customer like most of us here.

I will also never pre-order again after this catastrophe. This is ridiculous. It said buy it now! download it now! There is no download, there are no product keys. They lied to us. Plain and simple.

I am really pissed off as well. It's been nearly 12 hours past into 3/21/2007 and still no download.

What do you mean "they promised to answer?" Did you or did you not get in touch with somebody at UBI?

Hello,

OK, the digital download button is now online. However this Download Button does nothing.

Thanks for good the news, expected availability has been removed from the digital store.

I've called UBI Tech support who referred me to UBI Store support (888-824-7038). The person I got was extremely UNHELPFUL and told me that it was not their problem, and that I'd have to go open a ticket with Direct2Drive.com. I already did that this morning, and they closed the ticket telling me to disable my router and firewall. What a bunch of knuckleheads. They better have this thing FIXED in the next hour or I'm cancelling my order and demanding a full refund. I don't even know if I want to bother going to the store to purchase this at retail now. This experience has left such a bad taste in my mouth that I may never buy another UBI product ever again.

The download button is supposed to open a pop up window.
    Once more, have a look at the digital store support guidelines.

@ExpendableT, I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►