I'm trying to shorten my Coral Sea campaign. Right now I'm flying 3 sorties a day...makes for some slow moving.

I have put in my config.ini the entry
    [DGEN]
    CampaignLength=Short

and started a new career, but still flying 3 per day. Is my entry wrong, or is this not implememnted anymore.

dieg777's Avatar Senior Member
    AFAIK your entry is correct wont effect number of missions per day just total for campaign.

If you want shorter missions try adding this to same place

MissionDistance=50

MissionDistance= x - Can be set to from 10 to 200 Kilometers, depends on the map and targets available.

the distance of the missions is fine. I don't want shorter missions, I want to fly only one sortie per day, or week, or whatever.

If I change the amount of mission per day, that will intern change how many mission I fly through out the campaign. I know this was working some time ago, before all these patches.

bumpers......

There is a setting below "short", CampaignLength=VeryShort. That is as low as it can go, I believe.

Someone here can probably correct me on this, but I remember reading that the developer of the DGEN mentioned that the CampaignLength value DOES NOT work for Pacific Fighters, just FB and AEP.

So I'm guessing that everyone is flying 3 missions per day in PF? Or is it just the Coral Sea campaign? Or am I flying in the twilight zone? Man o man o man....3 missions per day....it's gonna take all day just to get to tomorrow!