HayateAce's Avatar Banned
    The P51 is way too unstable in this game. Rediculous high-speed stall and overdone wing departure make this a complete underachiever vs the real life Mustang.

HayateAce's Avatar Banned
    The P51 is way too unstable in this game. Rediculous high-speed stall and overdone wing departure make this a complete underachiever vs the real life Mustang.

HayateAce, you're the Last of the Whiners. Complaining for plane characteristics is still "allowed" in ORR.

Please dont give him any ideas nd.

danjama's Avatar Senior Member
    ibtl?

what ibtl mean?

IBTL = I believe the leprecon?

Chuck_Older's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nakamura_kenji:
    what ibtl mean?

IBTL = I believe the leprecon? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Priceless! Although I no longer beleive your English is no good

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HayateAce:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The P-51 sensitive, but not unrealistically. I'm guessing that you're not flying with a force feedback stick and that you don't pay too much attention to the G's you're pulling. In a real-world Mustang you'd feel these forces and behave accordingly. It's easy to ignore them in the sim, but if you do, you'll pay the price.

I find that the Mustang, if handled right, can turn competitively with just about any fighter of it's era and dives and zooms great.

Try it with a force feedback stick. It'll open your eyes.

slo123's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HayateAce:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea im thinking you've never flown it in real life so how can you say this is not right thats how i see it and well you dont here me gripeing about anything so

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    I agree that something is wrong...but so far I haven't actually started any threads about it and then written a two sentence post.

I was almost expecting some sort of well reasoned argument...but no.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►