GeneralTrumbo's Avatar Banned
    Doing some research, it shows that Batman Arkham actually uses TriOviz 3D technology for its 3D. So that leads me to believe that the glasses that come with the Game of the Year Edition of this game can be used with Assassins Creed Revelations. =)

You can see proof of this here:
    http://www.trioviz.com/en/cons...e/video-games/batman

ace3001's Avatar Senior Member
    Any 3D glasses that support the technology used will work with the game. They don't ship glasses with the game anyway, do they?

Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
    Any 3D glasses that support the technology used will work with the game. They don't ship glasses with the game anyway, do they?
    They most likely don't. And the only glasses that support these are used in the games "Enslaved" and "Batman: Arkham Asylum". So if you have either one of these, you can use them glasses on the game.

Wait.. wth is all this glasses talk about? Do these glasses allow you to see 3D without having to buy that overpriced tv?

Originally posted by SukhvirsCreed:
    Wait.. wth is all this glasses talk about? Do these glasses allow you to see 3D without having to buy that overpriced tv?
    Yes. It was displayed in "Batman Arkham Asylum:Game of the Year Edition". And it will also be on display in "Assassins Creed Revelations". It is, of course, an optional thing that you can easily turn on in the Options menu. =) It can be viewed in 3D on ANY TV. Any original HDTV, or any old TV you may have.

Originally posted by GeneralTrumbo:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SukhvirsCreed:
    Yes. It was displayed in "Batman Arkham Asylum:Game of the Year Edition". And it will also be on display in "Assassins Creed Revelations". It is, of course, an optional thing that you can easily turn on in the Options menu. =) It can be viewed in 3D on ANY TV. Any original HDTV, or any old TV you may have. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG OMG OMG I want to try this out! Hopefully pre-ordering the gamestop signature edition gets me the glasses

Originally posted by SukhvirsCreed:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GeneralTrumbo:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SukhvirsCreed:
    Yes. It was displayed in "Batman Arkham Asylum:Game of the Year Edition". And it will also be on display in "Assassins Creed Revelations". It is, of course, an optional thing that you can easily turn on in the Options menu. =) It can be viewed in 3D on ANY TV. Any original HDTV, or any old TV you may have. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG OMG OMG I want to try this out! Hopefully pre-ordering the gamestop signature edition gets me the glasses </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I know..I hope the glasses come with the game as well.

Does it work with a 3D TV though?

Originally posted by TheSpectator:
    Does it work with a 3D TV though?
    It can be played with a 3D TV as well.

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow that's pretty cool actually. Never played 3d Arkham Asylum. Hopefully it comes with a pair of glasses. Should be cool. Definitely not going to play the whole game in 3d though.