http://www.g4tv.com/comiccon-2...velations-panel/128/

Sorry if it's already been posted (Then close thread)

CRUDFACE's Avatar Senior Member
    Happy they had fun, but there's nothing new in there except for how many kids Ezio has.

And he forgot to post the vids up...of any vids for that matter.

Yeah...

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by t260z:
    Happy they had fun, but there's nothing new in there except for how many kids Ezio has.

Yeah...
    Yeah I'm a little ****ed about the total lack of any videos whatsoever but they will make it to the internet eventually. Otherwise the only significant thing here was the amount of children Ezio had. I have a feeling they talked a little about The Chain comic but he missed that part.

GunnarGunderson's Avatar Senior Member
    unbelievable, no one asked if armour will be removable.

Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

Yeah...
    Yeah I'm a little ****ed about the total lack of any videos whatsoever but they will make it to the internet eventually. Otherwise the only significant thing here was the amount of children Ezio had. I have a feeling they talked a little about The Chain comic but he missed that part. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really wanted a release date and subject matter for The Chain to! you know, it's times like these where even though the guy kind of made me mad by what he forgot and stuff, he's probably this extra cool guy to be friends with in real life, lol. that, and because I've got a friend just like that.

And I logged in and asked four times if armor will be removable...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

GameSpot put up a summary of the panel with a few new tidbits of info: http://comic-con.gamespot.com/...ssins-creed-universe

An interesting thing mentioned is that The Fall is going to be collected into a trade paperback in November with a "special epilogue". I'm wondering why they still haven't officially announced The Chain, and if that might be the epilogue.

Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
    GameSpot put up a summary of the panel with a few new tidbits of info: http://comic-con.gamespot.com/...ssins-creed-universe

An interesting thing mentioned is that The Fall is going to be collected into a trade paperback in November with a "special epilogue". I'm wondering why they still haven't officially announced The Chain, and if that might be the epilogue.
    Ah, lol I was just about to post that dude! But i was reading it so much that I kind of spaced out. It's sad that we get more info from this thing over the live coverage and hell, I could listen to that trailer anytime and anywhere!

I kinda knew that it was the beginning somewhat since another magazine explained what happened afterwards, but I'm also wondering if we're going to go through kill chain exercises while in that torrent of enemies. Like the cutsene or cinematic moment will happen the second you miss the next kill in a chain, lol.

But seriously, I've been visiting the comic stores for months since I never got to actually read the second issue of the fall. I only read what happened in it and I can finally get them all together...the special epilogue will most likely set up for The Chain, like where did that splinter of the Staff go?

"They recommend you watch Embers after you play Revelations. Experience the game in order. "

i found that interesting

UbiWorkshop has officially announced The Chain now: http://www.ubiworkshop.com/post/?pid=2942. It will continue the story of Daniel Cross and Nikolaï Orelov and will have the same writer/artist team returning. The special epilogue for The Fall will help set up the new series. There's no other info, like when it will be released. Since The Fall collection with the epilogue is coming out in November, I'm betting November or December will be when it starts. I hope there's some way those of us who already have the comics can see the epilogue. Guess I can always read it in the collection at the store, if I can find it.

I'm glad they suggested watching Embers after finishing Revelations. It would seem obvious after seeing the trailer, but it would still be so tempting since it's going to be right there in the Signature Edition, staring me in the face. Things are going to be tough when Revelations finally comes out. I'll have to avoid all kinds of online info, like this board, and hold off on stuff like Embers and reading the Encyclopedia. Even playing the game will be hard, since part of me will want to rush through and part of me will want to take my time and enjoy all it has to offer. First World problems...

Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
    UbiWorkshop has officially announced The Chain now: http://www.ubiworkshop.com/post/?pid=2942. It will continue the story of Daniel Cross and Nikolaï Orelov and will have the same writer/artist team returning. The special epilogue for The Fall will help set up the new series. There's no other info, like when it will be released. Since The Fall collection with the epilogue is coming out in November, I'm betting November or December will be when it starts. I hope there's some way those of us who already have the comics can see the epilogue. Guess I can always read it in the collection at the store, if I can find it.

I'm glad they suggested watching Embers after finishing Revelations. It would seem obvious after seeing the trailer, but it would still be so tempting since it's going to be right there in the Signature Edition, staring me in the face. Things are going to be tough when Revelations finally comes out. I'll have to avoid all kinds of online info, like this board, and hold off on stuff like Embers and reading the Encyclopedia. Even playing the game will be hard, since part of me will want to rush through and part of me will want to take my time and enjoy all it has to offer. First World problems...
    hahah I know what you mean. It is too much exciting stuff at once. You want to take your time but at the same time u have this feeling that you MUST get threw it fast as your can so you see what is next! hahah and all of this on top of feeling kinda panicked every time you turn on your computer, afraid you will read something that will ruin it all! I can completely relate.