Finished the game at 42hrs and I thought I collected everything(it says all of it is 100%) in the game, but my sync is only at 99.2% what am I missing?

Have you learned all of the special moves?

You're missing one of the exclusive maps, or the Uplay map. They all count towards 100.0%.

There's one map that wasn't released on Master edition. It's only on the Black edition with was only in Europe and Australia. Will probably be out as DLC soon.

Silhouelle's Avatar Member
    Wow, how'd you spend 42hrs before finishing the game? Wish it took me that long... Granted, I never went looking for feathers, but still, an extra 20hrs!

My synchronisation is at 99.2% too, can't wait for the european map to be released in North America. If I remember correctly, the map is in a ship yard.

Originally posted by ParallelNemesis:
    My synchronisation is at 99.2% too, can't wait for the european map to be released in North America. If I remember correctly, the map is in a ship yard.
    Yeah, I liked the shipyard map, it was quite fun

Originally posted by Neraelia:
    Wow, how'd you spend 42hrs before finishing the game? Wish it took me that long... Granted, I never went looking for feathers, but still, an extra 20hrs!
    Do you mean "finishing the game" by "got to the end and escaped the warehouse and rolled the credits?" Because he (if I'm reading correctly) means "finished the game" as in "completed everything possible," i.e. collected feathers, got the Auditore cape and Condotierri warhammer, did all side missions in every city, etc.

theres other maps? like extra levels? i feel let down by xbox 360......

Quite simply, if you havent downloaded the tombs that come with the black edition:

2 extra in Venice
    1 extra in Florence

(I didnt see the one in Florence on the map but Im pretty sure Ive done that tomb/templar, havent reached Venice yet, but they have a symbol next to them on their picture in the database - places section of the menu)

You cant get 100% sync as they all count. Theyre all there, in the game, regardless of the version youve purchased, whether you can actually enter those areas or not is down to your unlock code in your special edition.

Anyone who didnt get the special edition(s) will get the unlocks at a later date as a DLC release on Xbox Live or PSN.