Hi Guys

Conviction doesn't wanna play it says card not supported. I downloaded latest nvidia and direct X still doesn't work.

Specs:

Core i7
    16GB Ram
    2TB HDD
    GTX560

Help Please

i have an intel i5
    2gb ddr3 ram
    still the game says that 2 gb ram is required
    please help what should i do

Where did you get these ports from: 80, 3081, 3105 (TCP outbound) ?
    They are not related to the game.
    Also a little tip. When ping between you and your partner > 250 = Out of Sync error.

My, "Conviction", while is playing the cutscene of Vic and Sam was talking on the phone while Sam is getting the car of Grim the game suddenly crash.

G.I..Jane's Avatar Member
    Do you have a solution to the problem that I can't move left or right while in cover when playing the SP mode?

When in Deniable Ops mode, the problem doesn't exist (strangely enough).
     1 people found this helpful

I_am_Alive_'s Avatar Member
    thx alot ***hole i deleted the uplay map now i cant install it anymore because it says i already have a latest version while it is nowhere to find
     1 people found this helpful

I get code error 1...but after following your instructions it doesn't give me those errors anymore instead it asks me to log in and when i do log in it says try again or go offline mode....but still my gam isn't starting....!!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi and welcome to the forums, if the suggestions in this thread do not work please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

not supported nvidia cards .. dummy error.

Originally Posted by Element-47 Go to original post
    Hi Guys

Conviction doesn't wanna play it says card not supported. I downloaded latest nvidia and direct X still doesn't work.

Specs:

Core i7
    16GB Ram
    2TB HDD
    GTX560

Help Please
    ----------------------------------------------

Hi I just have this game and same error message to me. I have EVGA 660ti oc. But there is -continue anyway- option. Use it. Mine works and I played the game. Resolution is not hd maybe cause game not support my EVGA but I hope there should be fix someday soon because this problem is bad. Hello from Finland, Cupa.

A bad error! How to fix?

[QUOTE=KingDaniel0;2353557]------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN I PLAY THE MISSION TRY AND ERROR ,SUDDENLY,THE GAME LAGS AND STOPS!NO BLACK SCREEN JUST THE PICTURE OF THE GAMEPLAY.
    I HAVE NVIDIA GT 610 2 GB
    RAM 4GB
    INTEL I3 3220 3.3 GHz:confused
    HOW TO OVERCOME THIS ERROR?