Since Oleg and team weren't able to put out the patch in time, they have an extension! I will be leaving for Japan next weekend. That means 1C has until Late June to give us a great 4.0 patch!

Take your time Oleg! June 26th we'd (meaning me) would like to have the finished product!

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>June <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crash my man, do u have some news on our squad? Page still offline, no news, no forums, old TS server offline, Bender seems to be MIA...
    What about this 2vs2 team domination thing, is it on?
    Sorry I hijacked your thread
    S!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by x__CRASH__x:
    Since Oleg and team weren't able to put out the patch in time, they have an extension! I will be leaving for Japan next weekend. That means 1C has until Late June to give us a great 4.0 patch!

Take your time Oleg! June 26th we'd (meaning me) would like to have the finished product! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Crash, are you headed down towards Kyushu? Thats my neck of the woods. I would like to be able to pay you back for the 'Me-155 Incident'

June is exelent news? ehmm... and in June we hear "soon" or "two weeks" again? Nah nevermind

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PapaFly:
    Crash my man, do u have some news on our squad? Page still offline, no news, no forums, old TS server offline, Bender seems to be MIA...
    What about this 2vs2 team domination thing, is it on?
    Sorry I hijacked your thread
    S! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hey Pap! Sorry I haven't seen you around in a bit. http://www.virtualjg27.com is our new website. Look forward to flying with you again soon! Bender is around, but he works strage hours.
    Double Domination was on March 12th. We'll have another tourney soon I hope.

My money is still on October.

I heard William Hills had come up with some more realistic odds of 500 to 1 for release in the next 2 weeks.

Before, it was 499 to 1

Cheers,
    Norris

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImpStarDuece:
    Hey Crash, are you headed down towards Kyushu? Thats my neck of the woods. I would like to be able to pay you back for the 'Me-155 Incident' <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    hehehe No, I'll be on Okinawa for my time out there.

June id a bit far off, common can something be done even close to when it is supposed to. I understand you feel that you can wait. Some of us feel like we have been waiting to long. Being realistic why cant someone give a honest quote as to when the patch might be completed.

Ma yht e Heavens quae, the thunder roll and the wind of the Kamikaze guide your spirit.