Well I have been thinking about the confrontation between Ezio and Cesare and like a lot of stories between rivals it's Ezios toughest challenge yet, are they too brilliant to defeat each other? Like Sherlock Holmes and Moriarty in the Adventure of the final problem, which caused the death of both characters.

What i mean is, after looking at the trophies and the "Knife to the heart" - completed the game achievement, this confirmed my suspicions (just speculation). Will Ezio scrafice himself to defeat Cesare and bring peace to Rome? Discuss below.

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    Spoiler warning, damnit!

I haven't thought about it until now..

Well, we all know Ezio will eventually die in one point or another...

If he does, then it won't be playable. Remember, we can only play ezio up until the conception of the next ancestor, so we won't see how he dies, most likely. I doubt that Ubisoft would make the game's epic final battle with Cesare unplayable...

Originally posted by Abeonis:
    Spoiler warning, damnit!
    but this isn't much of a spoiler since it's not confirmed...

Originally posted by john63:
    If he does, then it won't be playable. Remember, we can only play ezio up until the conception of the next ancestor, so we won't see how he dies, most likely. I doubt that Ubisoft would make the game's epic final battle with Cesare unplayable...
    You are correct sir. We can't see Ezio die

NuclearFuss's Avatar Senior Member
    ^ Unless of course his child witnesses it

Knife to the Heart isn't game completion, it's simply securing the Apple. It's probably just assassinating Cesare in Spain in 1513, not a big deal. And why would Ubi make the final Cesare fight as a cinematic only? No, we'll be playing as Ezio until he conceives a child, which will be after the game ends.

Originally posted by Sparty2020:
    Knife to the Heart isn't game completion, it's simply securing the Apple. It's probably just assassinating Cesare in Spain in 1513, not a big deal. And why would Ubi make the final Cesare fight as a cinematic only? No, we'll be playing as Ezio until he conceives a child, which will be after the game ends.
    Some how I think this is becoming to be a personal attack on me. If it's not game completion why the hell does it say "complete the game" in the explanation.

Why are people so upset about this speculation? death of the protagonist due to a strong rival is basic scriptwriting my friend. I'm not saying he is going to die and actually i'd prefer if he didn't. Yes I agree it could be the death of Cesare only, but I have a very odd suspicion.

No one has suggested a cinematic boss fight... why the hell did you even raise that point?

Your point about the child is correct, as you well know Ezio and Katerina Sforza are lovers, could she be pregnant during the game? My guess is yes, she could even conceive the child before it ends.

Caligula__'s Avatar Senior Member
    could be like how Noble Six dies in Halo Reach, you fight unimaginable amounts of enemies by yourself until you just get overtaken

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►