If you were to go into the animus to visit your ancestor that was an assassin, who would you visit, whats their name, where they live, what time period they live in, what weapons they use and what does their assassin's costume look like?

Dudebag's Avatar Banned
    I dont have any ancestors I know of that were Assassins but I did have one that was a theif, he stole a chicken then got transported to Australia.

Grandma would say that he stole the chicken to impress the mayors daughter, but I think that he was just hungry.

I would live the life of my great great great great great grandpa who lived in Itally he was a real assassin. I don't know his name but his 1st name started with an E and his last with A hmmmmm.

Edengoth's Avatar Senior Member
    My ancestry is Lithuanian. I don't know any of their names or significance, but maybe one of them crossed paths with Emma Goldman. I'd wanna relive that encounter.

My ancestors are German on one side and Scottish on the other. Both sides moved here before WW2, so it would have to be something interesting during the age of World War 1. But I'm sure my German ancestors, if one was an Assassin would have had plenty to do there.

thekyle0's Avatar Senior Member
    It wouldn't be an assassin, but it would be my great, great grandfather. He worked with the Dutch resistance force during WW2 and helped to smuggle all sorts of people whom the Nazi's hated further west.

KZarr's Avatar Senior Member
    ^Awesome, Verzet FTW!

I have several french chevalier's in my ancestry that I know of and later down the road one of my ancestors was the head doctor to King George III so I certainly would have a nice collection of ancestors lives to explore if animus technology existed.

Be rather funny if some of those Chevailier's turned out to be templars.