Is there a reason I can't get any sound out of it? Do I need to wait for it to warm up or is there a couple tubes that are fried.

Seriously, I just realized that you could turn it on/off and change channels.

Its funny I just had thoughts of going to the local electronics shop with my Dad and testing Vacuum tubes from the TV set LOL.

Is there a reason I can't get any sound out of it? Do I need to wait for it to warm up or is there a couple tubes that are fried.

Seriously, I just realized that you could turn it on/off and change channels.

Its funny I just had thoughts of going to the local electronics shop with my Dad and testing Vacuum tubes from the TV set LOL.

Try turning up the volume? (Right Knob)

If you happen to be on dial-up like my self, then it may take about 5 min for it to load. lol

What radio??

Copperhead310th's Avatar Banned
    A very cool flash animation radio.
    you can also change the theme of the web site
    from AEP to PF by clicking around.

Hmmmm i wonder if they would be willing to share a copy of that flash radio.

Would look nice on our web site.
    wada ya think? 310th VFS Pacific Fighters

You dont want that old radio on your website, you should go with a modern 8 track playing the Bee Gees.

They should also add some epoque musics... Would be very cool...

Copperhead310th's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 9th_Spitin:
    You dont want that old radio on your website, you should go with a modern 8 track playing the Bee Gees. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhhhh shuddup Spittn. least i don't have a nude picture of John Travolta hanging above my computer.
    I'd take that down if i were you. Habu says it creeps him out sumthin' feirce.