bolox00's Avatar Senior Member
    Campaign mission files are stored in
    ...//steamapps/common/il2 sturmovic cliffs of dover/parts/bob/mission/campaign/(campaign folder)

you cant (AFAIK) access these files directly from fmb to change them- you need to copy them to ..//docs... folder to edit/save with fmb then copy back to campaigns to play as part of campaign- they don't make it easy
    You can make your own folders within the missions folder to help navigation

One other cause of saving problems can be vehicle/trains with only a single waypoint

Hi guys

Can You help with one thing? I made a mission in full mission builder but when im starting it, my plane has already engine working. In IL1946 it was always off - i cant find an option to make it off while im starting a mission.

Can You possibily help me with that thing?

Luckily, selecting the best toaster oven is all dependent on the personal preferences of the user. Most importantly, it is also quite simple. Are you having a shortage of space in the kitchen? You do not need to worry about this aspect as far the toaster ovens are concerned. Their size is not all an issue in the kitchen. You never know that toaster oven one day may become your favorite kitchen appliance because of its excellent features.