How come in AC2 the Auditore Cape mkes u temporarly notorious and in BH it makes u temporarly Incognito?

The guards are looking for Ezio in AC2. ACB Ezio is the savior of Rome.

suppose, but the borgia guards patrol Rome, and wen u save it, they r still there so y r u still incognito

Originally posted by jackhogg13:
    Suppose, but the Borgia guards patrol Rome. And when you save it they are still there so why are you still incognito?

Learn to type properly or get off my internet.

Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jackhogg13:
    Suppose, but the Borgia guards patrol Rome. And when you save it they are still there so why are you still incognito?

Learn to type properly or get off my internet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Troll needs a life.

Originally posted by jackhogg13:
    suppose, but the borgia guards patrol Rome, and wen u save it, they r still there so y r u still incognito
    Your still on the people side and if you read the description about the Auditore Cape.

Yh i did but nun of it really made sense

Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jackhogg13:

Learn to type properly or get off my internet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> You're my new favorite person on here

Originally posted by ZCherub:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:

Learn to type properly or get off my internet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> You're my new favorite person on here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I'm Grammar Nazi too.