" <span class="ev_code_RED">2 weeks</span>" LOL :P
    I couldnt stop my self

I heared 2 weeks... ...is this what you call a running gag?

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Be carefull... Posts asking about the upcoming patch tend to aggrivate people and get them stir up into a frenzy. Oleg had some people with pitch forks and torches at his door a while ago. Just know that it's coming and be patient.

What we will probably have in "two weeks" is many b*tching posts complaining about where's the patch? Be sure!

Who really cares anymore?...I mean really. This is rapidly becoming one of the more boring games around, which has lost the bulk of it's former charm and appeal.

PF was the one big opportunity to make a fresh and exciting restart for the Il2 series but that chance was blown for reasons that becomes all too obvious in playing PF itself.
    Another patch could be compared to the 20th facelift that permits an aging actress one more curtain call...and most actors learn the brutal reality that when they stay onstage for too long they loose their audience as the goodwill fades away.

It's about time ,I'm thinking, to put the Il2 series on the shelf with CSFs and move on to the more exciting sims on the near horizon.

If you take exception to this about all I can propose is the old truism that declares that truth and honesty are indeed often painful.

SeminoleX:
    Thats so true...sadly...
    lately ive been enjoing the original IL2-Sturmovik ..which is in many aspect far better game than FB-AEP-PF will ever be...that you can call a simulator..
    and now im experimenting with cfs3+firepower pack +TIR 3 6 DOF..

WOLFMondo's Avatar Senior Member
    So you guys have mastered over 200 planes available then? :P

Don't worry about closing the door on your way out.

first you must catch this stone grasshopper

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeminoleX:
    Who really cares anymore?...I mean really. This is rapidly becoming one of the more boring games around, which has lost the bulk of it's former charm and appeal.

PF was the one big opportunity to make a fresh and exciting restart for the Il2 series but that chance was blown for reasons that becomes all too obvious in playing PF itself.
    Another patch could be compared to the 20th facelift that permits an aging actress one more curtain call...and most actors learn the brutal reality that when they stay onstage for too long they loose their audience as the goodwill fades away.

It's about time ,I'm thinking, to put the Il2 series on the shelf with CSFs and move on to the more exciting sims on the near horizon.

If you take exception to this about all I can propose is the old truism that declares that truth and honesty are indeed often painful. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I care

Patience people, patience

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeminoleX:
    Who really cares anymore? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Since you asked: I do.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>This is rapidly becoming one of the more boring games around, which has lost the bulk of it's former charm and appeal. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>For you, apparently. Not for me. Not even close.