I a crashing every time I try to take off the carrier. I am fying F6F-5 mix is auto rich, canopy open, prop pitch 100, water inj on,chocks out after rev up. It almost seems as if I do not get to full power. In the past I have done this without difficulty. I reach the end of the deck and into the water I go. It does not seem like a stall. Thanks, eneg2

I a crashing every time I try to take off the carrier. I am fying F6F-5 mix is auto rich, canopy open, prop pitch 100, water inj on,chocks out after rev up. It almost seems as if I do not get to full power. In the past I have done this without difficulty. I reach the end of the deck and into the water I go. It does not seem like a stall. Thanks, eneg2

Try a different planes, can you take off with some of them?
    It matters big time if you have big payload (bombs rockets & 100% fuel). Try to take off without bombs&rockets first.
    Also make sure that you have 3.04 patch.

Is the carrier moving? If not you'll need to lessen your load. Drop flaps as you reach the end of the carrier as well, keep the cockpit closed and the rad also.

WOLFMondo's Avatar Senior Member
    Did you unfold the wings first? (j/k)

I find putting flaps to take off at the last second helps, also do you retract your gear as soon as you leave the deck? Is the supercharger set to stage one?