Ok we all have been ripped off with the DLC but hay there is hope (apparently)
    >>> http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3177879 <<<
    Anyhow I (in my younger and lest career involved days) was in a Parkour team for 3 years with mates from school and I can tell u AC is slow... oft I love the game to bits but good god I want to be able to run and I mean really run ok, he is carrying loads of weapons and other stuff but still come on its a game so can we speed up the sprint a little?

I do Parkour as well, and while I'm satisfied with the speed of Altair (and probably Ezio, will find out tomorrow) what I find more impressive is the length & height they can jump whilst wearing so much equipment and their seemingly unlimited stamina.

M-dahaka's Avatar Senior Member
    SpartanGraphics, you ever did parkour with armor, a sword, trowing knives, a knife, ... ? Like Xanatos said, the stamina of them is more than impressive enough. Besides, the game is fast enough to maintain the controll of where you're going to.

^Right, gameplay-wise people would have problem maneuvering. Also, one would be so incredibly OP - The NPC's would have an even lesser chance than they have now, and that shouldn't even be possible!

Maybe the reason is that while you can sprint and jump for only so long, but Ezio can do it as long as you keep the sprint button down?

Just a guess.

K Zarr Altair's Avatar Senior Member
    I remember everyone complaining about how unrealistic fast Ezio was

Originally posted by KZarr:
    I remember everyone complaining about how unrealistic fast Ezio was
    I think that was in regards to "speed-climbing", which does seem a bit too fast-paced.