Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Here's the continuation of the request Thread. Keep up the amazing work everyone!

Signature requests #1

Signature (and avatar) Requests Thread #2

Blind2Society's Avatar Senior Member
    The 99 year old tree has officialy been cut down Honestly I was really wondering when this would happen.

I would really appreciate it if someone could make me a signature, preferably of Ezio with his AC:B assassin's robes with my nick "Bruno Berg" and the text "Requiescat in pace" beneath or something.

I feel like an ******* asking people to do stuff for me but I really suck at these things.

Originally posted by Bruno_Berg:
    I would really appreciate it if someone could make me a signature, preferably of Ezio with his AC:B assassin's robes with my nick "Bruno Berg" and the text "Requiescat in pace" beneath or something.

I feel like an ******* asking people to do stuff for me but I really suck at these things.
    I'm in the process of making a sig for you (waiting for my motorcycle parts to come in the mail ). However, if that's how you feel about it maybe you should download the free version of Gimp and give it a try yourself? You will get better over time

So is it Bruno Berg or Bruno_Berg? Is that a psn id/gamertag/pc id? would like that put in if so?

Ok so this is what I've done. All I need to is add the name save for any suggestions you may have.

These are somewhat rough drafts and I will need to resize them and what not to fix the light source and keep it within the rules so just let me know which one you like and any changes you want along with how and where you would like your name.

Wow, huge thanks! It's Bruno Berg, it's my gamertag so yeah, you could put that in I suppose

I'd like the background to be in a darker color, I was also thinking that the "Requiescat In Pace" would be in a straight line towards the bottom of the picture and my name kind of where the "Requiescat" is now, only centered.

Great work anyways, I'm going to download Gimp and give it a shot.
    Again, thanks a lot!

All reasonable requests, I'll see what I can do. Gotta do some things on the motorcycle (got some parts in ) but I'll get to it shortly. Oh yea, what do you think border or no border?

Alright, thanks Uhm, border I think, I like borders :P

Alright how about this

That looks great! There appears to be a typo in "Requiescat" though, an "s" between "e" and "q", if you could fix it that'd be great.

Looks really awesome though, thank you so much