looks pretty red, but all in all its pretty snazzy. btw, did the tattoo artst know what it was, or did you hav to show them a pic of it?

Looks like you burned it onto your hand...

The artist didn't know what it was at all. I had already printed it out at the size I wanted and everything so all he had to do was stencil it.

Once I explained what it was, where it came from, and what it stood for pretty much everyone in there was loving it.

Oh and yeah, it was more painful than my other tat... which took about two and a half hours. All about location I suppose.

Anyway, it looks burned in because of the way it was colored in (with the liner needle), once it heals it'll be smooth. And it looks red (I'm guessing not alot of people with tats on the board...) because as tattoos are healing they generate LOTS of heat. That and the whole 'needle being drilled into skin thousands of times' tends to leave the area a bit irritated.

you got a tattoo ...based on a video game...

Originally posted by tenclub23:
    It's his body. He can do whatever he wants with it.

Looks pretty cool, dude. How long between the tattoo and the picture? They often change appearance once they're all healed up.

Originally posted by tenclub23:
    Like that's any worse a reason than a billion other tattoos have been done in human history.

If it was me, I wouldn't have done it on my wrist, but that's just me, and I've got a tattoo that I'd glady trade for that one, any day.

Me like

That pic is morning after... I'll post an update when the healing is done.

Lost_Control303's Avatar Member
    That looks awesome! But like other people have said, that right side looks rooted .