LEBillfish's Avatar Senior Member
    Thank you Oleg for taking time out of your busy schedule to try and personally address threads over the forums in PF/General/Etc..

Personally I believe you are not obligated to.....More so put up with some of the rudness to be found there.......So the doing so in contrast was very generous.

Thanks for taking the time,

K2/Kelly/Billfish

I whole-heartedly agree, Billfish.

Thanks and thanks.

HayateAce's Avatar Banned
    Every time this Bill's fish comes up to my computer screen, all my little children and amimals are scared.

Hristo_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by HayateAce:
    Every time this Bill's fish comes up to my computer screen, all my little children and amimals are scared.

You probably have little or no devotion

HayateAce's Avatar Banned
    LimpWristo, I like you more all the time.

The man isn`t obliged to even keep this game going.But he`s doing it and putting a lot to invest in the sim future.

Not many other things in life surprised me like making Ju88/Mosquito and Pfeil flyable for free.Don`t like paying money repeatedly for one game but if I have to I will dig $ out of my yard to buy next addons.

ElAurens's Avatar Senior Member
    And here is hoping some of the problems with the Kawasaki fighters are dealt with.

Thanks for the continued interest Oleg, we do appreciate it.

i say you sure should take bigger ´bite´ from my koskenkorva vodka. not because ur nice or not because i believed it was good, but because it sure caused me terrible headache and hangover next day

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Absolutely..

Billfish? The "Regular trouble maker" mentioned in 2GvSap Dart's IL2 movies?

LOL