F0_Dark_P's Avatar Senior Member
    So.. what did you get? for christmas present?

I got a sweet book about flying movies and propaganda movies from WWII, "P?? filmens vingar" it shows photos from the films and movie posters, a really good book.
    Then i got a 3 dvd pack with WW2 do***entary's,
    i also got a HP Photosmart C5100 printer and two music CD's with Go Betty Go, a really sweet Punk Rock band i love.

So this Christmas was good for me i must say <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

All i got was a Xbox 360 with a copy of call of duty 3 and a new Ipod video, also i got a bunch of pc games that i dont like Star wars battlefront 2 and brothers in arms, plus a new mic and a new logitech camera.

I like the xbox and the ipod but i plan on returning the games and other stuff to get a new joystick and a new sound card for my pc.

I got
    The complete history of air combat dvd 20 hours its says.

and some other stuff, shirts pants bla bla<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<center>
    Flying as BlitzPig_TOAD
    My TrackIR fix, Read the whole thread
    Charvel's Tutorial on setting up yout Track Ir

<A HREF="http://blitzpigs.com/forum/index.php?sid=3b61cb4521d729767adc892dfd2ceddf" TARGET=_blank>
    </A>
    UBI Forums/IL2/FB/PF Moderator
    I.O.C.L> Pictures of War>My AT-6 Flight>

Airmail109's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by hawk1991_352:
    All i got was a Xbox 360 with a copy of call of duty 3 and a new Ipod video, also i got a bunch of pc games that i dont like Star wars battlefront 2 and brothers in arms, plus a new mic and a new logitech camera.

I like the xbox and the ipod but i plan on returning the games and other stuff to get a new joystick and a new sound card for my pc.

Merry Christmas everyone

Hope ya remember it isnt all about the presents :P

And remember kids, if you think christmas sucks becuse someone didnt spend thousands on ya....there are a lot worse off people out there. Spare a thought for them.

Christmas is about jesus and your family/friends. Remember this. Even if you dont believe in god, jesus was a cool guy whos worth celebrating.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Megile : "Hey it's not technically spamming if its on different forums right?"

Ratsack's Avatar Senior Member
    Les Carlyon, The Great War, and a monster case of the flu. Oh well, at least I'll have something to read.

cheers,
    Ratsack

Airmail109's Avatar Senior Member
    I hope everyone has a great Holiday, take care, dont do anything stupid....and good luck for the new year!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Megile : "Hey it's not technically spamming if its on different forums right?"

'46.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

steve_v's Avatar Senior Member
    Flip-flop Christmas lights

Originally posted by steve_v:
    Flip-flop Christmas lights

what no beach boys cd with them?

Among other things I got a brand new Saitek X-52 <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

_____
    Guilt is what small people feel when running out of excuses for their behaviour...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►