🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Man, this is disappointing.

I was looking forward to a credit roll.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AetosEagle:
    But don't you remember, on the CGI the guy was wearing a Templars cross, and he admitted to killing Ezio's father. And Lucy could be working for some new organisation (not Templar, not Assassin) because that way she has different motives from Vidic and Desmond. Cool </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, what I'm saying is that Ezio's family turned Templar but then decided to become Assassins again so his father was killed for betraying the Templars.

Anyways, I kind of have to agree with OniLinkSword, it would probably be best to just wait for it to come out to see how it ends.

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    Vidic can't be an assissin, remember eagle vision on the end of AC1?

I think something will happen with the parents of desmond involved. Because lucy don't know if they are dead.

Stormpen's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yeah, what I'm saying is that Ezio's family turned Templar but then decided to become Assassins again so his father was killed for betraying the Templars. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, that guy says:

"..a pity you could not let your father live to see it."

..which implies that Ezio's father's death was somehow tied with something Ezio did.

Just a theory.