I wonder if the Bad guys in AC 2 are going to be worse than in AC 1. What I mean is that in AC 1, after I finished the game 3 or 4 times, I started realizing that as far as the story line, I should of not killed a couple of the "bad guys". Created a virtual moral dilima you know?

Hope fully AC2 takes out that little regreat aspect of the game.

Another thing that gets to me is who the bad guys in AC 2 are. Im not real fond of killing catholics, being one that is. Does any one know who they are? Im sure they're templars, but what are there other roles?

templars have nothing to do with the church after the early 1300's when the pope got rid of them all.

godsmack_darius's Avatar Senior Member
    Well we dont no what theyir occupations are yet, but we no that we are after them because they did something to Ezio, judging from the trailer, looks like he did something to him and his parents, so his mission is vengence, but then he uncovers a conspiracy about them

The Templars vs Assassins continues in AC2 it has just gone underground.
    It's pretty clear since the guy at the end of the CGI was waring the Templar cross.

godsmack_darius's Avatar Senior Member
    Pretty much I only noticed that the second time I watched itI wa smostly looking at the funny looking expression on his face after it zooms in on his face right near the end

In AC2 you are more of a good guy. I too am a catholic and so is your character (I think). Well teh story is about theese guys who murdered your family, and your a part of the nobel families. So I'd say you are more a good guy in AC2 than you were in AC1. I for one consider Leonardo davinci a very good guy, and the nobel families i see them as good people as well.

In AC there were no real bad guys. What the targets wanted, was actually good, but how they did it, was wrong.

You say: Hope fully AC2 takes out that little regreat aspect of the game

In the game Altair wonders or he does good with killing these peep. So i think ubisoft managed to make the player feel the same as Altair.

Raide's Avatar Senior Member
    I really enjoyed the progression in AC1, where you killed someone because it was your job but gradually you felt it was wrong to kill them.

Do people think it was a good move to add an element of moral doubt to being an assassin? Or should you be an amoral killer?

outcome are the same, but effect are diffrent
    * i hope that was understanable*

The moral doubt raised in AC1 was a genius move! It made the story/game feel much more sophisticated than some of the other mindless killing games out there.

@dogmeat : Do you think the catholic church liked leonardo? saw him as 'a good guy'? lol

He encouraged free thinking and also enjoyed quite a bit of gay sex on the side