🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Help cant get to the final mission of the main game ? do i have to complete the download content first?

If you downloaded them then you would have to play it out.Its been a while since I played Ac2 fully but I assume if you downloaded before the final battle.The sequences are restored and must be played out.

Edit- Im talking about Forli and Florence DLC sequences.If you haven't already got the codex pages get them and finish the codex wall if you have and go get that final boss.

Can someone help me on this one please.

I just got around to purchasing Assassins Creed 2 "Game Of The Year Edition" and it says that it includes Battle Of Forli, Bonfire Of The Vanities and 3 Templar Secret Locations.etc

Normaly i would class this as DLC but there is No Code on the back of the manual for me to enter!

So what i was wondering is this, will this content become available during gameplay or after completing the game!!!!!

Any advice on this matter would be gratefull.Thanks

Originally posted by BonySOOKY:
    Can someone help me on this one please.

I just got around to purchasing Assassins Creed 2 "Game Of The Year Edition" and it says that it includes Battle Of Forli, Bonfire Of The Vanities and 3 Templar Secret Locations.etc

Normaly i would class this as DLC but there is No Code on the back of the manual for me to enter!

So what i was wondering is this, will this content become available during gameplay or after completing the game!!!!!

Any advice on this matter would be gratefull.Thanks
    I have AC "Game Of The Year Edition". So I can say that you don't need any code. Extra content will be available during game as you progress.

Did you collect all the codex pages?

That's all i can think of, I'm playing through the complete edition atm but i'm only up to seq. 13.

Thank you for the info, its much appreciated.
    I've only been playing the 2nd installment for a few days now and its good to know that i'll be rewarded after i finish the story mode.

You'd have thought that they would have said this somewhere in along with the manual, as i dont think i would be the the only one to ask that question.

Anywho, enjoy the rest of your adventures with Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, as i know i will.
    Cheers again.

Hi AlphaAltiar.

How are you getting on with Assassins Creed 2 "Game Of The Year Edition!"

I've completed it and only have 3 Achievements to get, and they are "Show Your Colors,"
    "In Memory Of Petruccio" and "Vitruvian Man."
    I only have 8 Gyths to do to get "Vitruvian man."

I only have 50 Feathers, so i have a ways to go yet to get "In Memory Of Petruccio" and
    "Show Your Colors" you'll get shortly after "In Memory Of Petruccio," as they are connected.

This isnt a show and tell message, rather that it harks back to the Unlockable Content, of which i still do not have and this is after completing the Full Story.

Do you think it maybe that i have to get all the Achievements to unlock the DLC?!

I've even tried to log into UPlay. To see if you can download them from there, but i just get booted out because the server cant find it.

I fear i shelled out the extra cash on the "Game Of The Year Edition" for nothing!

Hope you have better luck than i have...

Quick update on Assassins Creed 2 "Game Of The Year Edition."
    Did some checking and i believe you get the DLC from the Uplay Site but since thats been down for some time now, we'll have to wait..

Hi, I'm just about to head to rome for seq.14 but I had no problems with the Templar lairs or the two extra sequences, they were just on my map and played normally so you don't have to use uplay thankfully, it hasn't been working for me on ac2 either.

MagnifyHope's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by BonySOOKY:
    Quick update on Assassins Creed 2 "Game Of The Year Edition."
    Did some checking and i believe you get the DLC from the Uplay Site but since thats been down for some time now, we'll have to wait..
    No. All extra contents are already on the game disc of the GotY Edition.