🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    after building. run in PACKAGE mode. click the folder icon select your mod and then click run should work.

Originally posted by evasion438:
    after building. run in PACKAGE mode. click the folder icon select your mod and then click run should work.
    Yes, sir!

its working fine for me

thx alot m8

Originally posted by evasion438:

There is no package mode from where i can run

Please upload a video

Where is the package mode?

Hi All-

I like the idea of having wardrobe choices, but don't necessarily want to deal with the trouble of reinventing good outfits that others have already created. How about consolidating the .tpf files in one location with one screenshot so we can download the ones we like and use them?

I am sure some AC fansite would be willing to host the bandwidth.

BTW, I would really like a copy of Achilles102' Wine Red Ensemble.

Thoughts?

you should make one with like prince of persia kinda colors

idk what they are though...lmao

@spy.dyr.byte: Glad you like it, I will put it online soon
    @Spazzoo: hmmm I might try it. If you take the outfit from the Sands of Time It schouldn't be that hard... I just need to find the textures of the leggings .

Here´s a link to german forum. http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...d.php?t=400962
    On the first postyou can see all my work with most DL Links. If a link is dead or one is missing just write here.
    And the leggings are in the same texture.
    A way to find out which is what just color each part in adifferent color and see how it looks ingame

good idea i'll try that

And here´s a little extra something for you: