Happy? I can't stop bloody crying

Since I still got some freetime, I messed around a bit (which takes a lot of time on my PC) and I actually managed to get altairs face to somewhat LeBron James (nbaliveforums.com).
    Maybe Ill post something tommorow (9pm in Germany now)

Originally posted by Styla1981:
    Since I still got some freetime, I messed around a bit (which takes a lot of time on my PC) and I actually managed to get altairs face to somewhat LeBron James (nbaliveforums.com).
    Ach so! Du bist aus Deutschland! Ich kann für dich übersetzen falls du mal Schwierigkeiten hast!
    (Don't worry, I'm just telling him/her that I can translate into English should he/she ever have trouble.)

Thanks, Ill remember.
    Anyway, tomorrow (in 15 hours when I come home from school) it seems like I have some freetime.
    SO could you guys please post some ideas?
    Tomorow Ill give you the most important texutres for the lazy here who dont want to browse qround 1400 textures^^.

zgubilici's Avatar Global Moderator
    Originally posted by FYTJ:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Styla1981:
    Ach so! Du bist aus Deutschland! Ich kann für dich übersetzen falls du mal Schwierigkeiten hast!
    (Don't worry, I'm just telling him/her that I can translate into English should he/she ever have trouble.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I know

----

Styla, on the Ubisoft forums, the usernames cannot be changed once you have established one.
    You can either stay with this username, or make another account - at which point the present account will be made inactive, because you cannot hold more than one account in the forums.
    Let me know if you want to make a new account

altairego's Avatar Senior Member
    i am loving this black thing -- blood is not noticable on it. the red sash is a good keep. why not make the hood red too? add a bit of colour to him.

I did a new version of his robe. It dark/grey, to look like he has been to long in the sun and the robe is bleached. Ill post some more screenshots later, when I sent this to my firend with a better PC.

Anyway, here some textures to show you how they look and how easy it is to edit them:
    his robe:

the dagger:

his shoes

the sword

The lower part of his arms

Altair and or Desmond (no idea)
    And do you really want a pink robe?

Altair and Desmond look exactly the same, so that last picture is both.

The other pictures aren't showing up for me... >_>

EDIT:
    Why not? ^_^
    Pink is awesomely scary...

I hate the hair colour. You see that in a lot of games; Greenish-brown hair. Yuck! Brown hair is supposed to be brown...
    Anyway, thanks a lot for extracting!

Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
    It doesn't make a difference.
    Having two accounts is not allowed, and is ban-worthy.

Weird ideology coming from you... >_>

I don't know if a mod or admin can change it though, so you might want to try asking one of them...
    But don't make a new account...
    *ahem*

Originally posted by zgubilici:
    Styla, on the Ubisoft forums, the usernames cannot be changed once you have established one.
    You can either stay with this username, or make another account - at which point the present account will be made inactive, because you cannot hold more than one account in the forums.
    Let me know if you want to make a new account
    BOOYA!