🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
    Assassins did do a lot of night work.

Targets would wake up in the morning with a knife and a friendly note on the other pillow.
    Not these assassins. Hashashin were such attention needers so they did stuff in broad daylight.

Is it possible to play as a templar model?

Originally posted by HannahIsMyName:
    yeah, purity. but altairs isnt one for that sort of stuff, he does go around killing people dont forget
    Killing is not necessarily a bad thing. Kill the right people and you would be doing the world a favor, it's all a matter of selective annihilation

Originally posted by syrbanana:
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Happy Holidays people of Assassins Creed Forum </span> <span class="ev_code_GREEN">and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!</span>

pS: to jaky138: Dr Brot has made a mod of Altair with templar like clothes. You can find it in the previous pages.

Can we play as a new models, such as the english knights so we don't have to play as altair, like when dr.Brot has make altair with another face so cant anyone change the whole thing with anything else?

I'm not incredibly tech savvy and I have no idea how to use these mods on my Xbox 360. Any kinds of instruction will help.

Ich spreche auch ein bisschen deutsch.

Originally posted by Train_Wreck_272:
    I'm not incredibly tech savvy and I have no idea how to use these mods on my Xbox 360. Any kinds of instruction will help.

Ich spreche auch ein bisschen deutsch.
    you cant, consoles dont allow modding or editing of game files so nothing like this will go on the xbox unless it is done officialy by Ubi then you would also have to pay for it.

Oh okay. Thanks I was just wonderin'.

hi everyone. I'm new at forum.
    I love this game, and as I saw that we can customize Altair's appearance I was so happy.
    but I can't use photoshop or other professional image editors. so, can you add your editted image files of altair which are ready to build a tpf file.
    thanks

Hi again. I had customize Altair's appearance a little at last.
    It wasn't easy for me as a beginer but I could darken the clothes color and added a wolf logo on his chest. and also added beard on his face.
    Here it is:
    TexmodBOZKURT.tpf