🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    oh yeah the Desmond's clothes I forgot about them !

Hello Styla,

I have a request for you, do you think you could insert knives on the chest of Altair ?

It will be very cool to have Altair like this

http://www.gamekult.com/images/ME0000882892/

Thanks by advance

Bye

altairego's Avatar Senior Member
    unfortunately, i can't change altair's outfit. i get the package and texmod and press run but no go

he looks best in white its more real but black and red look cool 2

sry guys I tried for the Prince of persia outfit, but it kinda sucks ... I'll keep trying though but don't expect to much of it ...

Anyone care to help me???

Altairego. We have the same problem :P

altairego's Avatar Senior Member
    3reed, glad to know i ain't the only one

Hey 3REED,

you are running this on vista, right? may be a vista issue? keep in mind this mod only functions with dx9 version of game.

also cant see what version of TEXMOD you are using. i have ver 0.9b so maybe worth checking your version. there should be a third box in the leftmost postition next to LOGGING MODE that says package mode.

HTH

it can't be a vista problem, because i'm using vista and it's working fine for me .

If you got the package and you want to run it, make sure that you select it first (from the list) and then press run. Also make sure you got the right texture, i've seen 2 textures for the clothes but the one you need is called '0xAACB65D0'.