not sure if the mods will approve of this thread but I wanted to make one where we could talk about the little details and such in the AC2 trailer that made it believable.

Here is what I have to put down:

-The way the fabric moves so smoothly (I always like the fluttering and swaying of fabric )
    -The lightning in the background clouds when the antagonists are first entering the carnival.
    -The way Ezio kicks his legs when we was climbing the arch.
    -The sweat bead that rolled down the face of the main antagonist right before he got shot.
    -The victim with the Borgia Bull on his glove (which one of the Borgia was Pope Alexander VI who as been rumored to be in the game *le gasp*)
    -The crowd interaction in the backdrop of the carnival. very cool

So, any cool things you noticed?

not sure if the mods will approve of this thread but I wanted to make one where we could talk about the little details and such in the AC2 trailer that made it believable.

Here is what I have to put down:

-The way the fabric moves so smoothly (I always like the fluttering and swaying of fabric )
    -The lightning in the background clouds when the antagonists are first entering the carnival.
    -The way Ezio kicks his legs when we was climbing the arch.
    -The sweat bead that rolled down the face of the main antagonist right before he got shot.
    -The victim with the Borgia Bull on his glove (which one of the Borgia was Pope Alexander VI who as been rumored to be in the game *le gasp*)
    -The crowd interaction in the backdrop of the carnival. very cool

So, any cool things you noticed?

moqqy's Avatar Senior Member
    Head butting an armored guard

XD not that again, lol

By the way, what was that juwel cross in the neck of the guy that was beeing shot? There was a close up on it at the end of the cgi trailer.

taking stuff like this from a CGI trailer is pointless as it will be a long time before games get to that level of detail as nothing easily obtainable can render that in real time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IV_trailer:
    By the way, what was that juwel cross in the neck of the guy that was beeing shot? There was a close up on it at the end of the cgi trailer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was the Templar cross.

Stabbing the guard with his own sword in one fluid movement. Very Cool!

I mentioned this before, and it is a little quite sadistic, but before the guy grabs his throat, i swear that i can see something moving underneath the skin on his neck there. Presumably it is the hidden knife.

Anyway, I thought that it was detail that got detailed, and while its not the nicest thing in the world I was still impressed at its inclusion.

The courtesan, the one in red, when goldy gets the fat man to dance with her, red frowns. WHY!?