WWMaxGunz's Avatar Senior Member
    I've been using that upper hat but it's a stretch and no good while fine-controlling.
    Best I've done maybe is that big rotary on the throttle. Just rest your left index finger
    on the far left side so not your fingertip but the side of your finger is on it and see
    how finely you can turn it. You cut the sensitivity and you cut the authority as well,
    it won't turn twice or more around.

You can adjust the sensitivity for trim adjustments using IL-2 Sticks utility which can be downloaded here. http://www.airwarfare.com/Sims/FB/fi...ks1.0hBeta.zip<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Bewolf's Avatar Senior Member
    I used the throttle rotaries for that, but as you said, it was too sensitive. I also never found a fast way to go back to a middle ground, so I ditched that and went back to click by click adjustments.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Bewolf

Never discuss with stupid people.
    They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

This Tool is much better than the above mentioned Il-2 Sticks. It takes the concept of the program to a whole new level. Just see for yourself.

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    I agree.... it is IL2 Sticks on steroids.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE> 332nd V.F.G.[/list]
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">It is easier to train a boy than to repair a man.</span>

Sturmovik Essentials | Magnum PC.Com

<span class="ev_code_white">Oleg: I think players should upgrade their PC after the release of Storm of War: The Battle of Britain, but not now. Minimum system would be probably like last year good system for IL-2 series. The simulation has gone from what was to be a study sim involving one aircraft to a real monster anthology of WWII aviation. The engine has been stretched to fit multi-engined bombers, aircraft that are linked (such as the Mistel and the TB-3/I-16 combinations), aircraft carriers, runway cratering, working searchlights, etc.

</span>

Im just know hearing about this tool!?! WTH! <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

SlickStick's Avatar Banned
    Hmmm, interesting program. Reading his notes under the download, I'm wondering how it is possible to set sliders above 100% and what effect that actually has when the game is only supposed to go to 100%.

Must experiment this long weekend.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Coming Soon to a Full Six near you...
    Track Library

Chuck_Older's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by Bewolf:
    I used the throttle rotaries for that, but as you said, it was too sensitive. I also never found a fast way to go back to a middle ground, so I ditched that and went back to click by click adjustments.

Go into 'Controls', and bind keys for neutralising your trim. I use my cursor keys

On my X-45, I use the thumbstick on the trottle for pitch and roll trim, and the thumb rotary for rudder. very effective once you get used to it. When I trim badly, a quick stab on either the up or down arrow, or the left and right arrow, cancels out pitch or roll

have a nice day <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Flower of Scotland, will we see your like again?

Treetop64's Avatar Senior Member
    I wonder how this plays out in Billfish's household?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mCwKbUVyHLY

WWMaxGunz's Avatar Senior Member
    You neutralize trim with a key/button while using a rotary or slider then that screws up
    where center is on the rotary and you can severely limit your ability to trim in one
    direction until you do set the rotary back to the detent (big dial makes a small click)
    or center, whatever. However, with the thumbstick... awww, but I use that to slow-pan
    the view!