Loki-PF's Avatar Senior Member

Salute all! Just wanted to take a crack at brightening up some of your days.... I was going thru some digital pix from my camera and found this one of my son and I flying.

*DISCLAIMER* This is a joke. This is not an actual reflection of the game or my opinion of the game at all. IT's a JOKE!
    Out of the mouths of babes

Salute all! Just wanted to take a crack at brightening up some of your days.... I was going thru some digital pix from my camera and found this one of my son and I flying.

*DISCLAIMER* This is a joke. This is not an actual reflection of the game or my opinion of the game at all. IT's a JOKE!
    Out of the mouths of babes

Cajun76's Avatar Senior Member
    Lol

Good hunting,
    (56th)*Cajun76
    <Click for Mudmovers
    If you have trouble hitting your objective, your secondary targets are here and here,
    an accordian factory and a mime school. Good luck, gentlemen. - Admiral Benson Hot Shots

That little dude is cool.

I don't know but by the looks on his face he's upset about getting shot and not hearing the bullets hit. Dang sound engine compaint is what I'm seeing. Or dang it dad! Didn't you see that coming? Heck you noob!

Good looking kid by the way go ahead and corrupt his mind early with this stuff.

Have you checked your Private Topics recently?
    My TrackIR fix, Read the whole thread
    Commanding Officer of the 131st_VFW

-HH-Dubbo's Avatar Senior Member
    LOL.
    Thanks.

Cute kid!

Brisbane Area Defence, Strathpine Field 2, 11 June 1943

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by T_O_A_D:
    Good looking kid by the way go ahead and corrupt his mind early with this stuff.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Toad! He gets his looks from his mother. Like Longhorn lamented in another thread, I have to shoehorn my flying time in between a very busy career, houshold chores, a gorgeous wife, playing with my son, and my other hobbies (shooting and riding/racing superbikes). Now I'm not complaining mind you..... Just thankful that PF will be coming out in winter so that the other two hobbies will be waning, and I can maximize my stick time!

BTW, he's not quite talking yet but I'm taking odds that his first word will be "PLANE"!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by T_O_A_D:
    I don't know but by the looks on his face he's upset about getting shot and not hearing the bullets hit. Dang sound engine compaint is what I'm seeing. Or dang it dad! Didn't you see that coming? Heck you noob!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, Yea I actually thought about making this a "Create a caption for this picture" thread....But then I regained my sanity!

Can you imagine the beating I would have taken! OF course I still may.......

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Loki-PF:
    (shooting and riding/racing superbikes)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that shooting while riding the bike or shooting the bikes themselves? Either way it sounds like a lot of fun!

LZ