Spekkio9's Avatar Banned
    Tfrogs,

To find out your body fat %, you need to be tested for it. Many gyms, but not all, do this when you make your first appointment with a personal trainer.

Your situation is exactly why I workout two and not just one muscle group per workout day. When my friend first showed me around the gym, I asked him if it would be better to break it up into a 5-day routine, but it just wouldn't work out because sometimes he works on Sat and the gym closes at 5pm on the weekends. This offers me flexibility in missing days, without sacrificing too much in the way of workout. I must say, though, that your gym does close pretty early on the weekdays. Mine closes at 10 and I've heard of some that close at 11-12.

Basically, my routine is a 3-day schedule. And 3-days I have 1 1/2 - 2 hours to get to the gym, I can do my full workout, and that includes travel time + changing clothes. I can usually find that time throughout the week. If nothing comes up, then I'll workout for 5 times that week. If things do come up, I'll workout 3 times that week, but I'll still get the weekly workout of all the major muscle groups.

Abs can be done at home whenever you have 5 minutes of free time. Just get on the floor and do some situps.

Unfortunately, your genetics determine where you drop fat first. The only thing you can do is diet + cardio. Eventually the fat around the guy will burn off.

Here is a great site to demonstrate the exercises Mac has posted.

Yeah, Like I said that routine can be broken up several ways. You work out on what you can do as far as your time schedule. The main reason I prefer my clients to do one body part a day is the amount of rest each person needs to recover.

Of Course for more advanced bodybuilders and we will call it that because if you are in the gym you are still essentially doing just that. More advanced lifters can do two body parts a day but I caution doing larger muscle groups and would stick to doing Biceps,Triceps,Calves,and Abs twice a week. Mainly because this is a smaller muscle group and recovers a little quicker in most cases plus Most of these smaller groups are stimulated with other exercises such as Bench press where you are hitting the triceps and most back movements where you are pulling with the biceps. Just make sure not to over do them as that can lead to Overtraining.

The common thing in everyone of these post is it is all about Cardio and Diet. If you have these two things down everything else is gravy. Lifitng or resistance training is just a way to make sure you have enought muscle to help maintain and burn calories sufficiantly. The more lean muscle you have the better you will burn excess calories.

In short it is all about Calories in vs Calories burned.

One last thing and I will shut up. I appriciate everyone opinion and want to make something clear. A lot of trainers explain this Fitness thing like you are talking to a doctor. Most people do not want to be talked to like that because they just want to know how to do them exercises and if it is paying off and doing what they want it to do . I highly appriciate you other guys not trying to act like that. There are tons of sites out there that act like this because they are on the internet and thing that they need to show how smart they are when they only proceed in showin how dumb they are in being a bad teacher. Thanks again and I want to invite you all to out website because we have moderators there that really care about giving out good help and just plain memebers that are very nice.

Thanks.

Spekkio9's Avatar Banned
    As a funny aside, I made this sign for my gym cuz there have been a couple occassions where a guy just reaked like a walking corpse when working out. My friend came up with the catch phrase:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...kkio9/Sign.jpg

I like that.

Jackie Fiest's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by RoaringMad Mac:
    I like that.
    Mac, the next time you are in Texas let me know..! I needa trainer...Im a human dough ball/spaghetti noodle..

No,problem. If you would like come to our site and PM me and I can set something up for you to start off with. Ask Angel. I did it for her and I think she is happy with it.

anjalik097's Avatar Junior Member

I am following your tips

I have started following your advice and to my notice it is working for me. Just want know any other way to reduced it as early as possible.

4 pack abs

Cardio is any type of activity that expands your pulse. Normally consolidating cardio into your routine can assist you with consuming additional fat and speed your way to reaching 4 pack abs.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234