I challenge whoever has some free time on their hands to land on that island, found on the Pacific Islands map in the QMB, with a B-25. I'm sure some pilot here can do it! Just take a screenshot of your plane (with little to no damage preferably) and post it here!

This is just for fun, sorry but there aren't any prizes.

I challenge whoever has some free time on their hands to land on that island, found on the Pacific Islands map in the QMB, with a B-25. I'm sure some pilot here can do it! Just take a screenshot of your plane (with little to no damage preferably) and post it here!

This is just for fun, sorry but there aren't any prizes.

slo_1_2_3's Avatar Senior Member
    which island is it ?
    and can i use a float plane and skid onto the beach?

Good job! I believe that's the patch of smooth land I was trying to land on myself.

And no, the seaplane wouldn't have counted. And you should find the island, you really can't miss it if you start a quick mission.

Anybody want to try the Me 163? Good luck without wheel brakes

I landed a damaged FW190 wheels up there online once and it was a thrill. Though it did it perpedicular to TC_Stele's path. I skipped on the water about 30 meters from the side of the island and stopped with minimal damage- just a bent prop.

Lot's of fun that little island is.

islands is to easy, what you want to do is land on the main drag of a town. But you'll have to do a flyby first to check the road is level, otherwise it breaks your gear where the 'ridge' is. If i can find them i have some photos where i landed in a town in the crimea, taxied around for a bit, had a dump, and then took off and went home