What am i missing, i got 36 lamps on the elektric
    bords, but when i hit the button on the chair all lights go on and then the elektric handels short circuit.
    i have 29 lamps from the island and 7 from the platform and put out the lamps on the top.

i went down with 11 lamps burning and found four
    glasses with kristal, but one was missing.

has this something to do with my problem????

What am i missing, i got 36 lamps on the elektric
    bords, but when i hit the button on the chair all lights go on and then the elektric handels short circuit.
    i have 29 lamps from the island and 7 from the platform and put out the lamps on the top.

i went down with 11 lamps burning and found four
    glasses with kristal, but one was missing.

has this something to do with my problem????

Don't hit the blue button in the arm of the chair. Look for a different button to press.

BulaRae's Avatar Senior Member
    if it's shorting you've miscounted and have too many... you need to go back to the docking station and look at the circuit map and count each one that's lit and it will show you where you need to turn one/some off. I did the same thing and didn't catch it cuz I was following the help or other cheats and didn't really pay attention to what was really going on.

I have recounted the light on the circuitbord at the platform.

on the left side 4 where out
    and 7 are burning

on the right 29 are burning

BulaRae's Avatar Senior Member
    Are you sure you don't have 34 on the right? I miscounted that one too... don't make assumptions... count each group of five and notice that there is one group that is not 5.

I did the same thing cuz I was overly influenced by things I had seen on this board and in the help. When I realized I had 34 I just turned on two of the seven.

finally my lightbulp is burning!!!

Was so hang up bij the hint from the game

29+7+2 that I assumed that the total count on the
    island was 29. Now I see the error.

Up to the next problem.

Thanks BulaRea

You can do it many ways, see how when the chair is powering up the crystals light up, the number of crystals that light up, and there is a number on the left? Also notice that the chair blows the circuit breaker after all the crystals have lit up?

You should have found a circuit board by now which shows you how many units of power you have, try to match the power units to the chairs requirements between the three stations which show up on the circuit board. But in order to best massage chair are good rather than these.