raaaid's Avatar Senior Member
    this would help avoid the shoot killers

ive also noticed that now you can close your radiator even with engine failure off, i would have made a post about this and seems that somebody listened, the maddox team is great and i wish them all the best for this great feed back

mortoma's Avatar Senior Member
    ??????????????I think you mean "chute" as in parachute and not shoot????????????? And with that last comment, are you sarcastically implying Maddox does not give good feedback?? That's that way I take it. He may not always have time to give
    every person feedback.

Akronnick's Avatar Senior Member
    WTF?

sorry...

raaaid, I did not understand your last statement either.

regards

Chuck_Older's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by bogusheadbox:
    this thread =
    You could give a pretense of trying to figure it out before declaring the thread worthless. It's not a Sherlock Holmes-like triumph to figure out that phonetically, chute sounds like shoot. Make an effort

Originally posted by Chuck_Older:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bogusheadbox:
    this thread =
    You could give a pretense of trying to figure it out before declaring the thread worthless. It's not a Sherlock Holmes-like triumph to figure out that phonetically, chute sounds like shoot. Make an effort </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crikeys, you are sure in a fighting mood today chuck.

Ohh and by the way. Being Australian, i do realise that our concept of english may differ from that of crazy yanks and tea drinking poms.

But i did realise he was talking about a manualy operating parachute.

My comment was what it was because of the apparent will of Raaid to provide topics for discussion for the sake of posting.

Back this up with the concept that this is a combat simulator primarily about flying aircraft, and not free from skydiving... well my conclusion came as it did.

Anyhow, Raaid should surely know that if he is *THAT* bothered about being shot whilst in his parachute.... He can, if he so chooses, click the refly button at any time to take that opportunity away from the attacker.

Anyhow, lets forget about that and reflect on the items about aircraft performance or other things we would like his holiness Oleg to perform for us ever so kindly, instead of wastin his time turning FB into a skydiving contest.

Chill pills are Free...... But i will fight you for it. ;-)

(Maybe you should take your advice and try to understand my post before you blurt off at the mouth at the expense of making yourself look silly)

danjama's Avatar Senior Member
    whats so hard about asuming that shoot = chute ie parachute? its pretty obvious, especially in the context that he used it, i hate people that do that, just pick for the sake of it

but then again, raid is making a very disrespectful point, that or i am misunderstanding /misinterreting his post

Originally posted by danjama:
    (...) but then again, raid is making a very disrespectful point, that or i am misunderstanding /misinterreting his post
    I don't think he was being disrespecful:

(...) i would have made a post about this and seems that somebody listened, the maddox team is great and i wish them all the best for this great feed back
    I reckon he was trying to say that he would have made a post on this forum, but that somewhere along the way somebody else (the Maddox team) "listened" (i.e. he posted to them and got a reply). Hence the thanks for their feedback.

raaaid, are you there ?

Come on, guys, let`s not beat about the bush! Raaaid is comfort-posting!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►