Hi Guys,

I recently got AC Brotherhood, and after owning the first two and loving everything about them I was eagerly awaiting the day I could play this game.

However I have become stuck by a bug or a glitch and Iam really dissapointed and annoyed that I cannot move on.

Iam hoping someone here might be able to help me out.

The problem happened when I got to Sequence 4, Memory 8. "An Unexected Visitor".

After meeting with Leonardo and being given the weapon I choose aswell as being told about these war machines hes built.

I get a voice from one of the women controlling the animus telling me that they are locating the warmachines and they will be placed on the map.

I do not get WARMACHINES OVERSEERERS LOCATED, and i do not get the option to take the next mission which i think should be called War Plans.

It just says "An unexpected Visitor 100% Sync, and thats it, I go back to free roam, and the exclamation mark that does pop up on the map is in a part of Roma I can't access at this point in time.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums
    Please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.

Hey Black Widow, I decided to try one more thing before I contacted Ubi Support on Monday, I put the subtitles on in options and replayed "An Unexpected Visitor".

To my amazement I could finally get to the exclamation mark and move on with the game, Iam made up woohoo.

I still do not understand how it was fixed but it was, and Iam not the only person who came across this problem.