I am in need of help - hoping someone here can oblige or at least give advice. I have just finished sequence 11 and, as I woke up back in the present, I had to switch the console off. Now I am back playing & am in the hideout but don't know what to do. Lucy & the others are not there so I can't get back into the animus. Have I crashed the game or am I missing something?

Johny_pepperoni's Avatar Senior Member
    download the patch

What patch? And I am not on X-box live.

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm afraid you've hit the infamous SQ11 glitch, which prevents further progress. The only way around it is to either download the patch (via Live), or to start the game again.

Six_Gun's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by Abeonis:
    I'm afraid you've hit the infamous SQ11 glitch, which prevents further progress. The only way around it is to either download the patch (via Live), or to start the game again.
    Not necessarily, I was able to work around a looping cutscene glitch when I turned in the last of the feathers. I located the previous save where backup checkpoints are stored in the Ubi Launcher\storage\temp folder, renamed it to 1.save, and replaced the 1.save file with it. If you set that temp folder to view details list, it shows all their dates, making it a lot easier to determine which was the one just prior to the bug.

NuclearFuss's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Six_Gun:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
    Not necessarily, I was able to work around a looping cutscene glitch when I turned in the last of the feathers. I located the previous save where backup checkpoints are stored in the Ubi Launcher\storage\temp folder, renamed it to 1.save, and replaced the 1.save file with it. If you set that temp folder to view details list, it shows all their dates, making it a lot easier to determine which was the one just prior to the bug. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's playing on Xbox, so that won't work.

'She' is playing on X-box so no patch for me...looks like I will have to restart the game. Is this glitch going to happen everytime I get to that point,or is it just because I turned off the console?

Thanks for all the help!

it's because you turned off the console, when you get to this point, if you cant patch the game, DO NOT turn off the console until you get back in the animus or you will get stuck again.

Six_Gun's Avatar Banned
    Sorry, didn't see any mention of the platform. I forgot Ubi lumps them all in together here, despite SCC getting it's own separate forums for PC and console.

Cas is right, fortunately I proceeded to sequence 12 and then shut off lol, but just make sure you pass that sequence then it's safe...as far as I remember