Dear Oleg,

I have found some things in the new version of il2 sturmovik that is not entirely according to the reality.

The first thing is the performance of the Focke Wulf Ta 152C. The engine in this aircraft was the same as the Dornier Do 335 (DB 603 L engine). In the game I have compared the two aircraft concerning the properties of the engine and the differ much(the Dornier Do 335 with one engine). This could be the same.
    Also the turning behaviour is strange. The FW 190D and the Ta152H are both able to take sharp turnings, but Ta152C not. There is rapidly stall.

The second thing is the nosewheel of the HE 162C. This is not installed properly.

Dear Oleg,

I have found some things in the new version of il2 sturmovik that is not entirely according to the reality.

The first thing is the performance of the Focke Wulf Ta 152C. The engine in this aircraft was the same as the Dornier Do 335 (DB 603 L engine). In the game I have compared the two aircraft concerning the properties of the engine and the differ much(the Dornier Do 335 with one engine). This could be the same.
    Also the turning behaviour is strange. The FW 190D and the Ta152H are both able to take sharp turnings, but Ta152C not. There is rapidly stall.

The second thing is the nosewheel of the HE 162C. This is not installed properly.