Well, RRG studios had made an announcement yesterday. They said that they will be showing off 46, Sturmovicks over Manchuria and Sorm of War Battle over Britain to Journalist behind closed doors. Some positive news

If any lucky journalist gets to meet and see those games. Honor and respect the Man, and bring us back the goods

I will be there tomorrow.

Originally posted by JG53Harti:
    I will be there tomorrow.

Didnt know you are a journalist ? Handpicked Press only .) If they do not decide otherwise .

Geez,
    BBB_Hyperion all he said is that he would be there tommorow.

I wonder what would of happend if I wrote
    and bring us back the "dope" . Would the NSA be finding my IP and the FBI knocking dowm my door next week. I still would like to hear from others not on the A list once in a while.

I dont want the people rise their hopes too high that they might see something from this addons on the GC . If they still can take a sneak peak it is ok . Sure there are other nice things to see there But after all there are fans that would drive there just to see the addons There is nothing more annoying then beeing there and standing before closed doors just to see the addons.

p.s. your ip is listed already

I can understand the reason for not giving out too much information on current projects. I just hope someone sees the posibility of mass marketing, interest in the sim, future consumers and not just Fear by itself.

Jaws2002's Avatar Senior Member
    Follow closely SimHQ. You'll find the news and coodies there.

DuxCorvan's Avatar Senior Member
    This is a mission for the Spanish Inquisition!

For those trying .)

Locatin of 1C

GC Business Center (Halle 2) E70

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm going in... covert style