Vey03's Avatar Senior Member
    Hey everyone, having a bit of trouble getting up that clocktower viewpoint in Venice. I'm not sure the name of it, but it's the one where you have a note from Rebecca saying that it looks challening.
    I am stuck about half-way up and there are no holds to grab onto, and no way that i can see up the thing. There are no buildings next to it, so i can't jump onto it.
    The only handhold i can see is too high, and i can't jump up to it and can't climb up to it.
    Help!

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    I suggest you continue playing the games story missions... pretty soon you should have a mission with Rosa where she teaches you the "jump grab", then you'll be able to conquer this viewpoint.

Vey03's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh! Thank you

Forli.dok. meeting with Leonardo. assistance conditional females to smuggle in the dock. muggles get no marker mothern women. Help me, or tell my what to do next?

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Svedchii:
    Forli.dok. meeting with Leonardo. assistance conditional females to smuggle in the dock. muggles get no marker mothern women. Help me, or tell my what to do next?
    In english?

sorry i am from in Russia
    There, females ask for help how to get it, and then sit on the boat with Leonard, are asked to pass. Thank you that answered