i was thinking after watching this video and you can cut down stuff to create a baracade

we have the laws of physics at our mercy

then it brought me back to the image of one of a key assassinations in a video, do you think it will let you ut the ropes of the two men being hung

XBfreak_101's Avatar Banned
    I hope so, since I think everything in this game is interactable.

I think they are already quite dead...

ye true but it would be cool eh?

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    Or you could attach a sword to the closest one to the target (letting it face him) and then, pull back the first corpse and let it fly. It hits the next one, making the sword pierce the target!

It wasn't me!

Originally posted by Lhorkan:
    Or you could attach a sword to the closest one to the target (letting it face him) and then, pull back the first corpse and let it fly. It hits the next one, making the sword pierce the target!

It wasn't me!
    Too complex for the game to handle....A great idea though.

i suppose tht wud b a gd idea although they cud jus climb over it. the AI should b magnificent in a game like this

yea or you could just stand on the building behind , throw down your sword so its cuts the guy and then you run off. no trouble.

lol, or you could throw your sword in the air and then pull out your crossbow that you may or may not have and fire an arrow at it, deflecting the sword on a downward angle, thus it fly in just the right way that it would cause sun light to trail off the leading edge of the sword effectivly blinding (if only momentarily) your enemy, giving you the perfect opportunity to sneak behind the gallows and grab one of the dead guys by the ankles when nobody is looking! pull him back and let him fly forward thusly hitting your main target squarly in the back of the head with the dead mans pelvic region (widley known as the hardest part of the human body) effectivly killing him without so much as an appearance!!!!

sweet.....physics are so L33t....

Originally posted by Impact93:
    lol, or you could throw your sword in the air and then pull out your crossbow that you may or may not have and fire an arrow at it, deflecting the sword on a downward angle, thus it fly in just the right way that it would cause sun light to trail off the leading edge of the sword effectivly blinding (if only momentarily) your enemy, giving you the perfect opportunity to sneak behind the gallows and grab one of the dead guys by the ankles when nobody is looking! pull him back and let him fly forward thusly hitting your main target squarly in the back of the head with the dead mans pelvic region (widley known as the hardest part of the human body) effectivly killing him without so much as an appearance!!!!

sweet.....physics are so L33t....
    INDEED