There is a 'aircraft carrying' verion of the TB-3 witch is flyable but how do I attach the I-16 for it to carry?I just cant! Please help..

There is a 'aircraft carrying' verion of the TB-3 witch is flyable but how do I attach the I-16 for it to carry?I just cant! Please help..

Beuf_Ninja's Avatar Banned
    See my previous reply. Or try the mission builders forum they'll ahve the know-how.
    FYI, it won't win you any freinds spamming the board with new disscussions on the same subject

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    TB3 carrying I-16s?
    Sounds like a fantasy plane.

TB-3 with I-16 attached flew combat missions on the southern sector of the front
    The TB-3 would drop their bomb armed I-16 next to the target.

There are a couple of default missions included with they install. Select USSR missions, then one of the "TB3 Sveno" missions. You can pilot the TB3, carrying the I-16's to the target then trying to make it home safely and landing the beast. BTW, taking off with a fighter under each wing is not easy!!

Or you can sit in the I-16 and allow yourself to be ferried to the target area. Once the mothership gets you there, hit the "detach" button and let yourself fall to earth toward your target. Very cool!!