I have IL-2 1946 I realy wanna play it online. then I saw a vid on youtube. I did like it said get hyperlobby, but the patch 4.08 that I need for playing online dont seems too work. I am on 4.07 and wanna go on 4.08 but its like it dont wanna confirm the patch. it says: put it
    C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 and I just hit enter. but the game AND hyperlobby says I am still on 4.07. I am total lost I hope anyone here can help me :/

I have tryed many sites and patches :P

Welcome,

Click here: Direct link to 4.08m
    (Could it be you picked the 'dedicated server patch' earlier? That's not the correct one, as it's for a different product!)

Use a right click, properties on your IL2 shortcut to doublecheck where your installation is, select the part at 'Start in', paste it into the path when you've doubleclicked the downloaded patch.

Good Luck!

Originally posted by Simo8484:
    I have IL-2 1946 I realy wanna play it online. then I saw a vid on youtube. I did like it said get hyperlobby, but the patch 4.08 that I need for playing online dont seems too work. I am on 4.07 and wanna go on 4.08 but its like it dont wanna confirm the patch. it says: put it
    C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 and I just hit enter. but the game AND hyperlobby says I am still on 4.07. I am total lost I hope anyone here can help me :/

I have tryed many sites and patches :P

You do have the game installed in "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946" and not in a difrent location?

yes about that. I have my game on D drive not C but I was not sure about that and fooltrottel it did not help

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    Originally posted by Simo8484:
    yes about that. I have my game on D drive not C but I was not sure about that and fooltrottel it did not help
    If your game is not installed in C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 you have to tell the patch installer where the game is installed at the step where it shows the folder path. There's a button to browse to the game's actual installation location on your D: drive, re-run the patch installer and use that button.

I got mine also in D:

I installed it like this: D:\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946

So wen i install the Patch i change the directory it want to instal in to D:\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946

Make sure however you remove/delete the C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 folder where the patch unpacked into the first time.

I have removed the old patch in C drive and puted D:\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946
    insted it do still not work.

Think it will if I renstall the game and put it on C?

Install the Patch in where YOU installed the Game on D: drive, browse there or type in the path.

I just gave an example, i dont know where yours is.

You can also copie all the files from the location you puth the patch in manualy in to the IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 folder.

B.T.W. if you start the game it self, does it actualy say 4.07m in the right bottem corner wen it loads? or does it say 4.08m like it should?

its says 4.07

I shall not open the map (file) shall I just find were IL-1946 is press it and then OK.?

shall I just find were IL-1946 is press it and then OK.?
    After you've downloaded the file, doubleclick it. Then press the 'Browse' button, and point to the folder where you installed 1946 in.

The screen below should appear, (but without the red texts, I've added them...)
    Hope this helps!