So 4 days later I beat the game. I thought it would take longer here's a bit of my opinions on it.

General input

- While I think they did fine ending Altier's story, they cut short Sophia and Ezio path, and
    - I don't think they wrapped up Ezio's side of the story I hope that's not it because its very drop off the cliff it leaves me with the impression that Ezio will come back as a cameo character like Altier was.

- They did another fooled ya ending again I think finally I'm getting out of the animus and nope sorry.

Cons
    - What’s up with us being trapped in cities? Why am I trapped 93% of the time in Constantinople? Its just as bad as being trapped in Rome 99% of the time! The only difference is what is there and how large it is but I'm still trapped! I hate that!!!!

I loved the first AC because I could travel when I wanted to all the cities not be trapped in one place! It's like I say I don't want to be trapped in another city, evicting people and the game designers interpret that as we thought you said you to trap you in an even larger city so you can evict more mooks!

- I didn't get to go anywhere near Jerusalem! I was looking forward to going back to Altiers old haunts and they make them mention only! Sure my assassins get to go but not me! I'm very upset on this one! I wanted to travel after being locked up all of brotherhood in Rome!

- Costumes need to be unlocked? No clues? I've found out about two of them and then a thrid popped up I'm currently guessing at how to get the rest.

- The main quests were too short I loved Sophia’s line of quest more so then the action packed city ones but both sides were short.

- My assassin guys got to make it to level 15 before they can take care of their own guild? Since they qualify at 10 make them independent at 10.

- There is no count to how many locations I need to go through to find all the polo sites! I'm literally running around to every major structure I can to see if I find something!

- I loved going back as Altier and I do think they did well to wrap it up but it was so short 10 minuet segments max! I wanted to spend more time and run around the world again and not just read up on him and the person in his life.

- At points I was confused was I looking at altier or not? Then the game tells you this is altier w/o that I would've spent the whole level going who is this guy? It seemed alittle disjoined with the time gaps very sudden we missed alot between key 3 and 4 life wise with him what was he doing?

- The glyphs Altier was suppose to leave like 13 did for you through out the past games that were promised before release and that are stated on xbox live coverage doesn't exist in game why not? I've scoured that city they're not there.

- Very sweet interactions between Sophia and Ezio but like I said too short they left me hanging! The whole relationship just stops and you can't reconnect?

- Desmonds fpv stuff didn't like those. I didn't mind so much his retrospect though my sister who is playing the game as well hates it she says he's whinny (I don't think so but she doesn't believe me)

Pros

- Liked the hook blade made climbing way faster, the guards not coming at me because I wanted to jog, I like the addition of the hold the ally game, I like how I can get to all areas at the start of the game city wise in AC2 you were blocked off alot, I like how I get all clothing colors but some of them were awful purple? Who the heck game up with some of the color option did you give it to a 9 year old they were horrible! Also why can't Ezio change clothing entirely instead of just getting a skin or color over his existing outfit?

- The key mission some were really great and intense all w/o the fighting! My two favs were key 1 caves and the water rapids one.

- I loved doing nonviolent missions getting the flowers, being the musician totally! And did I mention Ezio looks cute like that? Why couldn't I be a musician and bug and mug everyone in the city? That would've been a riot!

- Blood bombs to spam the citizens epic!

- I like the inclusion and execution of the bombs but some of the bomb assembly sites where wtf? very odd places to have them at points.

So 4 days later I beat the game. I thought it would take longer here's a bit of my opinions on it.

General input

- While I think they did fine ending Altier's story, they cut short Sophia and Ezio path, and
    - I don't think they wrapped up Ezio's side of the story I hope that's not it because its very drop off the cliff it leaves me with the impression that Ezio will come back as a cameo character like Altier was.

- They did another fooled ya ending again I think finally I'm getting out of the animus and nope sorry.

Cons
    - What’s up with us being trapped in cities? Why am I trapped 93% of the time in Constantinople? Its just as bad as being trapped in Rome 99% of the time! The only difference is what is there and how large it is but I'm still trapped! I hate that!!!!

I loved the first AC because I could travel when I wanted to all the cities not be trapped in one place! It's like I say I don't want to be trapped in another city, evicting people and the game designers interpret that as we thought you said you to trap you in an even larger city so you can evict more mooks!

- I didn't get to go anywhere near Jerusalem! I was looking forward to going back to Altiers old haunts and they make them mention only! Sure my assassins get to go but not me! I'm very upset on this one! I wanted to travel after being locked up all of brotherhood in Rome!

- Costumes need to be unlocked? No clues? I've found out about two of them and then a thrid popped up I'm currently guessing at how to get the rest.

- The main quests were too short I loved Sophia’s line of quest more so then the action packed city ones but both sides were short.

- My assassin guys got to make it to level 15 before they can take care of their own guild? Since they qualify at 10 make them independent at 10.

- There is no count to how many locations I need to go through to find all the polo sites! I'm literally running around to every major structure I can to see if I find something!

- I loved going back as Altier and I do think they did well to wrap it up but it was so short 10 minuet segments max! I wanted to spend more time and run around the world again and not just read up on him and the person in his life.

- At points I was confused was I looking at altier or not? Then the game tells you this is altier w/o that I would've spent the whole level going who is this guy? It seemed alittle disjoined with the time gaps very sudden we missed alot between key 3 and 4 life wise with him what was he doing?

- The glyphs Altier was suppose to leave like 13 did for you through out the past games that were promised before release and that are stated on xbox live coverage doesn't exist in game why not? I've scoured that city they're not there.

- Very sweet interactions between Sophia and Ezio but like I said too short they left me hanging! The whole relationship just stops and you can't reconnect?

- Desmonds fpv stuff didn't like those. I didn't mind so much his retrospect though my sister who is playing the game as well hates it she says he's whinny (I don't think so but she doesn't believe me)

Pros

- Liked the hook blade made climbing way faster, the guards not coming at me because I wanted to jog, I like the addition of the hold the ally game, I like how I can get to all areas at the start of the game city wise in AC2 you were blocked off alot, I like how I get all clothing colors but some of them were awful purple? Who the heck game up with some of the color option did you give it to a 9 year old they were horrible! Also why can't Ezio change clothing entirely instead of just getting a skin or color over his existing outfit?

- The key mission some were really great and intense all w/o the fighting! My two favs were key 1 caves and the water rapids one.

- I loved doing nonviolent missions getting the flowers, being the musician totally! And did I mention Ezio looks cute like that? Why couldn't I be a musician and bug and mug everyone in the city? That would've been a riot!

- Blood bombs to spam the citizens epic!

- I like the inclusion and execution of the bombs but some of the bomb assembly sites where wtf? very odd places to have them at points.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Please post all feedback in the pinned threads in the official Assassin's Creed forums - here:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...corfrm&cf=5251069024

Thanks.