This game eats time like nothing I've ever known before, just glanced at my watch, 1.40 am. Been on this for 8 hours today. I must get out more. This is to the game's credit I must say.

PS

Type II's really suck. Just upgraded to a VII. The difference is phenomenal. I can sink more than one ship on patrol now and fire shells at them. Wheehee.

HW3's Avatar Senior Member
    Just wait until early 41 when the merchants start firing back.

february 1941 to be exact for me. i moved in for a deck gun kill on a coastal merchant only to experience the rudeness of return fire.

Ha.. ya this game is a sink hole. Love it.

The_Silent_O's Avatar Senior Member
    Post Capitalistic Apartment, Northern Virginia with FW 190A-5 Hanger
    need to mix this with variety of hobbies...read about uboat history...go for a bike ride...visit a naval museum...pay attention to the wife and family if you have them.

The sum total will enrich the experience.

I've had the game for 2 1/2 months now and still at SEP 43 in my first career.

Originally posted by Nick_Toznost:
    This game eats time like nothing I've ever known before, just glanced at my watch, 1.40 am. Been on this for 8 hours today. I must get out more. This is to the game's credit I must say.
    You and me both brother. Im just glad I am in a position where I dont have a whole lot of responsibilty right now.
    That will change before too long.

It's funny. I knew exactly what this post was going to be about before I opended.