What were the allied diver-bombers used in the Pacific Theatre? Which of them are player-flyable in Pacific Fighters? I'd quite like to play a Single Player Career / Campaign flying a dive-bomber against the Japanese but haven't had much luck picking one out of the myriad career options available (I have FB+AEP+PF installed).

I'd prefer a campaign that gave opportunites for missions against both naval and land targets. I'd rather play RN, but would be content with a US Navy or Marine Corps career.

Any ideas?

What were the allied diver-bombers used in the Pacific Theatre? Which of them are player-flyable in Pacific Fighters? I'd quite like to play a Single Player Career / Campaign flying a dive-bomber against the Japanese but haven't had much luck picking one out of the myriad career options available (I have FB+AEP+PF installed).

I'd prefer a campaign that gave opportunites for missions against both naval and land targets. I'd rather play RN, but would be content with a US Navy or Marine Corps career.

Any ideas?

Latico's Avatar Senior Member
    The SBD Dauntless was used for Dive Bombing in the Pacific by USN and USMC. The USn replaced it after Battle of Midway with the Helldiver.