Been flying quite a few lately but cannot decide which one to "buy"? (does not matter what year)
    I sure like that G-6A/S and drool with its sports car feel. Got anything else??
    Any "virtual tips/opinions"

Been flying quite a few lately but cannot decide which one to "buy"? (does not matter what year)
    I sure like that G-6A/S and drool with its sports car feel. Got anything else??
    Any "virtual tips/opinions"

LeadSpitter_'s Avatar Banned
    You wont find anything but some hispanos ha1112s these days, and if you do find one your talking 2-3m.

VIEW MY PAINTSCHEMES HERE

I wouldn't pay $2 for one of those horrible, horrible fake 109s.

I mean, the nose looks like a guppy or something. And to think this is trying to impersonate the most beautiful plane ever.

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    thats a spanish one with a merlin engine ;P

Mmmmm Black 6 when she worked . The tosser pilot decided he knew better than to use the Auto radiator. He was doing his display, cocked the engine and had to force land it in the field on the other side of the motorway to Duxford, where it nosed over, and broke its back, now she silently and sadly sits in RAF Hendon

personally .... id have a replica F series made & out-fit it with a 2000 Hp motor

it would be a replica in looks only : ) ) )

Was this a common fate of these planes? Or did the pilot just screwup? Did he hit the brakes too hard perhaps?
    How about FB? Can you duplicate this?
    I nearly did months ago with this fine example of landing technic...

(i hope one of these works)

Burma Banshees! 10th AF 88th, 89th & 90th FG
    Dad was a Crew Chief in the 88th.

[This message was edited by Sabla on Sun January 04 2004 at 04:46 PM.]

[This message was edited by Sabla on Sun January 04 2004 at 04:48 PM.]

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    http://www.flugwerk.de/new/me109/index.shtm

they could do it for you, as for Engines they have found a cache of boxed inhibited engines stored in Russia recently and there was quite a few, but allowing for slave labour building them they are gonna need to pretty intensive inspecting

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►