All I was looking for what you felt was the one you find being good in this game.. Not buying one in real life !

i hope the guy who crashed Black6 got SHOT

fricken n00b

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WUAF_Badsight:

fricken n00b<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He crash on a take off. LOL
    The hardest part is suppost to be the landing.

==============================
    *Forums*SimHQ|Netwings|IL2 WebSite
    *Downloads*HiperLobby|UberDemon|SpyBot SpyWares Killer|SpywareBlaster|OmegaCorner Drivers
    *Cool Stuff*Mudmovers|Il2 FB Movies|Il2 FB Skins|IL2 FB Data base
    *Awesome Stuff*Il2center|Check Six
    *Server*IrFanView|Upload images here
    ==============================
    Argentina Air Force

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    hehehe and they Whine about Paying for addon CD.

-HH-Dubbo's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WUAF_Badsight:

IIRC the pilot stayed under Black 6, upside-down in the pit for quite a time because he insisted that no more damage was done to the aircraft to get him out. So he waited for the rescuers to get a hoist/crane out to the site before he could escape. So yeah, he screwed up, (don't we all) but I think he redeemed himself somewhat.

It only funny 'til someone loses an eye.........

Agamemnon22's Avatar Senior Member
    Hmmm maybe not a 109 yet, but...

There's a Russian company (in fact the factory that used to build Yak-3's in the war) is building replicas of Zeros. http://lenta.ru/russia/2003/12/23/zero/ (in russian)
    They built a couple for Pearl Harbor the movie. I've no idea what engines they put in them, but its a zero on the outside at least. Probably the cockpit too (if you pull out the nav, GPS and radio equipment). At least Zero's finally carry radios!

So, if you get enough demand, they could probably start building 109s too. Just have to steal the 601 blueprints from Daimler-Chrysler-Mercedes-Benz :S .. and a couple MG151s. And a Mk108.

Korolov's Avatar Senior Member

fricken n00b
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And could you do any better, hmm? Have you any idea what its like to fly a old rackety 50+ year old warbird?

Don't be so quick to pass out judgement.

Hehe - no - but he was stuck in the pit for an hour or so (upside down) because they weren't allowed to pull him out for "insurrance reasons". He wasn't hurt I believe.

S!

MONS (stunt double for Eric Hartmann, Walther Nowotny, Chuck Yeager & many others)

Have to admit hearing a flight sim oik calling a respected warbird pilot a n00b is about the funniest thing I've seen on this board. Unless you were joking .

Warbird flying is a dangerous occupation, last year was particularly bad for losses including a Heinkel and a Fairy Firefly - some say it would be best if these aircraft, as they age, were kept safely in hangers for people to look at. Most, like myself, would prefer that they keep flying.

As to the topic, if I could buy one, it would be an Emil, as I'm a Battle of Britain romantic.

SSS

Dubbo2 thats correct . To be honest i feel that Black 6 could fly again, i cant see why the restorers or who ever don't as the Flugwerk people for help.

Korolov: the age of the plane is irrelivant, i gave the reason for the out come of Black 6's end. It is completely pilot error, had he not tarted around with the radiator Black 6 would have been absolutely fine