edz0ne's Avatar Junior Member
    I found an interessting theory on a youtube video on the comments, there was this person that wrote like this:

Another thing to take into consideration; when Lucy rescued Desmond, she was missing a finger(because she's an assassin) and when Desmond stabbed Lucy, she had all ten fingers. So it might not have been the real Lucy at all! My theory is that the Lucy Desmond stabbed wasn't her, and the real Lucy is being held by Abstergo somewhere. Which would also explain the thing where Juno said "she's not who you think she is" so, just take that into consideration fellow AC fans. - NinjaPotato01 @ youtube

What do you guys think about that?

MagnifyHope's Avatar Senior Member
    She just bent her finger when she showed it Desmond... even ACR's writer Darby McDevitt confirmed that.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    My friend, Lucy wasnt missing a finger she just bent it as a sign to desmond that she is an assassin, do you think abstergo would employ her if she had a missing finger ? and besides Modern assassins didnt Cut the finger.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    this has been brought up over 9000 times on these forums. please use the search button next time.

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    I swear, I'm actually going to execute the next person I see pointing out the "continuity issue" of Lucy's regrowing finger...

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Mikatsuki95:
    Juno didn't say "she is not who you think she is" 16 did. I think most people assumed he meant Lucy only after beating the game. Due to her being stabbed. But "she" could be anyone. She could even be some girl from Desmond's past we won't know about until we explore his memories in Revelations. Hell I'd like to think he meant Lucy too because that's one less question for me, but we aren't sure yet.

Some people are ruling out Lucy as a templar or a bad guy because Juno made Desmond stab her. Personally I think Juno (if anybody there) is the bad one. She and her people 'did' make slaves out of humans.
    actually sub 16 said that. And yes, the she could refer too many people. who knows, maybe its even Rebecca